2021 Day Camp Information
Still waiting for go ahead from insurance.
· Precautionary rules will be in place - Masks must be worn at all times other then when riding or at lunch time. Social distancing must be followed at all times, including when riding; remain 6 feet + apart from each other. Frequent hand washing/sanitizing. If our rules are not followed or respected, you will be asked to leave. We will be doing as much activities outside as possible.
· We will have screening each morning both for us and our participants - if you do not pass the screening, you cannot participate for the safety of everyone. PLEASE be respectful and honest for these screenings.
· If a camper shows any signs of being sick, they are not allowed to attend. The Alberta government does recommend that you take your child's temperature every morning before coming to camp. Should a camper fall ill while at camp, they will be isolated and parents contacted to pick them up.
· Day Camp Costs are as follows; Gymkhana Camp: $350+GST , Jumping Camp: $400+GST. +$10/day horse care if bringing your own horse - ex: $40 total if horse arriving Monday morning and leaving Friday afternoon. There is a $150 Non refundable deposit required to hold spot in camp.
· Day Camps will run from 9 AM - 4 PM. We may be able to accommodate a slightly different schedule to make it easier for you. Please contact us to discuss.
· Campers are responsible for bringing their own lunch and snacks everyday. We will have special designated areas for you to eat outside while social distancing. NO sharing.
· Campers are asked to bring their own water bottles - absolutely NO sharing.
· Each camper will have a space (Clean and disinfected DAILY) to store their personal items while here.
· Daily rides in the arena and/or cross country course. Weather permitting - if we have a huge downpour or thunder/lightning we will NOT be riding. We will do activities in the barn while keeping distanced and masked up.
· Tack and anatomy lessons.
· Craft times.
· Sorry, NO Fun Show.
· If borrowing a horse - you will have your horses equipment in a designated space that only you are allowed to handle (If you require assistance to tack up, one coach will help you after sanitizing hands.) - equipment will be disinfected between camps.
· If you are bringing your own horse, you are welcome to leave him/her here (as well as your trailer) - we will make sure they are looked after while you are away overnight, there is a $10/day care fee. (any special feeding instructions, just let us know). You are responsible for supplying you own hay/feed, and water buckets, bedding is provided if in a stall, or a small turnout paddock or group paddock may be available. Please keep your tack/equipment in your trailer.
· Hand washing station and sanitizer will be readily available. Please feel free to bring your own hand sanitizer.
· No access to the house - Our outhouse will be available - it will be cleaned very frequently. – Please also be sure to think of others and be tidy while using it. Thank you!
What to Bring:
If you are bringing your own horse: Water bucket, hay, feed, and tack (Please store in your trailer).
Your riding gear - helmet (Equestrian only), riding pants, proper riding footwear, etc.
Lunch, Snacks (NO nuts please) and Drinks (Water bottle for sure!) - NO sharing please.
Sunscreen, bug spray, and a hat.
Masks (an extra is always a good idea, just in case) and hand sanitizer (We will have sanitizer on hand as well)
Rain gear - no ponchos or umbrellas please.
An extra change of clothes is also a good idea just in case.
Please be sure to read over our policy and conditions - by registering and sending deposit, you accept and agree to them.
We are sad to have to cancel our overnight camps this year, if you have registered (and Day Camp will NOT work for you); we will carry over your registration fees as credit to ANY upcoming event of ANY year. We can offer you a Printable gift certificate with the amount paid, with NO expiry date; you can choose to hang onto your credit/gift certificate and use it anytime in the future or gift it/sell it to someone else. Please contact us if you have any questions.